The Totnes and District Chamber of Commerce is made up of traders and businesses whose aim is to promote the business community in and around Totnes.
General meetings take place once or twice a year and an Executive Committee meet once a month to discuss issues and work on projects concerning businesses and the local community.
Our new website has been built to embrace the changing ways we communicate so members of the Chamber, locals and visitors to Totnes can now keep up to date with the work the Chamber is doing in Totnes.
In the past years we have been working on or supporting;
– Share the space project, The Traffic and Transport committee, Totnes Fairtrade project, Totnes in Bloom, Santa’s Sundays, Carnival Street Dance
– Festival, TOSCAS, Lantern Procession, The Towns Christmas lights, community transport
– Representing the chamber to local and County council.
Donate to many local charity and good causes including:
– The Christmas tree festival
– The Teenage information booklet
– Many one off grants for small local projects.
Membership is open to those individuals and businesses in the district of Totnes. To apply for membership, get in touch via the Contact button or speak to one of the executive members.
It’s your chamber, get involved!